We are always taking applications for backup Oil Delivery Drivers and Oil Burner Technicians.  If you’re interested, please see the application links below.

Driver Requirements:
Tanker Endorsement
Haz Mat
Valid Medical Card
Clean Driving Record

Competitive pay.  Health Insurance.  EEO.  Candidates must be experienced, a team player, and strong in customer service.

Obtain your CDL
Obtain your Haz Mat
Burner Technician Requirements:
Experience required – minimum of 5 years
– Cleanings on oil fired hot air furnaces and oil fired boilers
– No heat calls for both
– Service calls – ex. replace oil line, firomatic valves, change out extrol tank, pressure relief valves, hyvents, circulators, combustion chamber kits, motors, and so on.
– Light carpentry skills
– A go-getter!  We are a small Company, where everyone pitches in with whatever tasks are thrown at us!

– Licensing in Mass and Vermont is a plus – we will help the right candidate obtain these certifications if necessary.
– Clean Driving Record
– Pass a drug/alcohol test

Competitive pay.  Health Insurance.  EEO.  Candidates must be a team player and strong in customer service.

Contact our office if you’re interested at 603-239-6721 or email bobsfuelcompany@gmail.com.  Thank you!!

OIL DELIVERY DRIVER APPLICATION:  Application for Employment – Drivers

BURNER TECHNICIAN APPLICATION:  Application for Employment – Burner Techs